Monday 26 May 2014

We need to talk


We do need to talk,
how can I put this,
it's not going well, 
you're not very happy, 
I can tell.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
It's been going on far too long, 
but I wrote you a song, 
it didn't take me long. 
It's not me, it's you.
I've tried my best, 
but still you need to test!

Was it consciously un-coupling you said?
Really can't get that thought out of my head.
For the kids, I'd like it to be tame,
then there will be no crying or blame.

I bet we still see each other,
we'll probably end up in bed, 
but the phrase consciously coupling 
is also going round in my head. 



Chris.

1 comment:

  1. This took ages, for the short amount of words, as there was LOTS of syllable counting & re-counting. Chris.

    ReplyDelete